Official forums located at www.clansgfh.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Latest topics

» test
The first Obama and Mccain debate EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 am by Mrconfus3d

» Building a new computer
The first Obama and Mccain debate EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 am by hollander208

» Bot hosting
The first Obama and Mccain debate EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 am by Mrconfus3d

» Tetris
The first Obama and Mccain debate EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 am by Mrconfus3d

» fmylife
The first Obama and Mccain debate EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:20 pm by hollander208

» Xfire skin
The first Obama and Mccain debate EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 pm by Mrconfus3d

» Pay to play or Free to play? Debate it here!
The first Obama and Mccain debate EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 pm by hollander208

» Legendary Gladiators 1.6a
The first Obama and Mccain debate EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm by hollander208

» Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage
The first Obama and Mccain debate EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 pm by hollander208

Top posters

Mrconfus3d (351)
The first Obama and Mccain debate Bar_leftThe first Obama and Mccain debate BarThe first Obama and Mccain debate Bar_right 
sephirothk1ng (176)
The first Obama and Mccain debate Bar_leftThe first Obama and Mccain debate BarThe first Obama and Mccain debate Bar_right 
Amb3r (89)
Krintii (88)
O6M6E6N (82)
coltencool (60)
redninja7 (57)
usmc.avrora (55)
hollander208 (48)
Xx_d00m_xX (47)

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+3
aznxguy01
Mrconfus3d
sephirothk1ng
7 posters

The first Obama and Mccain debate

sephirothk1ng
    sephirothk1ng
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male
    Number of posts : 176
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

The first Obama and Mccain debate Empty The first Obama and Mccain debate

Post  sephirothk1ng Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:37 pm

What'd you guys think? personally i knew obama would win. Republicans just don't have an upper hand in this race.
    Mrconfus3d
    Mrconfus3d
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male
    Number of posts : 351

The first Obama and Mccain debate Empty Re: The first Obama and Mccain debate

Post  Mrconfus3d Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Well, when you look at Obamas face, you see an entrepreneur. However, when you look at McCains face, you see the next hitler. McCain is all about its mine, thats yours, well kill you if you come here, and etc. Dont take this the wrong way or anything, its imo. But Obama looks like he actually WILL stop the war in Iraq, he WILL fix the economy, and he WILL get America back up in the market....one way or another, but yeah. Obama is just more of a business man then McCain
    sephirothk1ng
    sephirothk1ng
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male

Post  sephirothk1ng Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:59 pm

obama just really appeals to low and middle class people. Mccain appeals to racists, rednecks, and corporations (high class). The real idea for iraq isn't really retreating, it's putting soldiers to good use in Afghanistan (the people who bombed us in 9/11). And unlike his opponent, Obama's blood hasn't turned into powder yet.
    aznxguy01
    Hey, I'm not that new anymore.
    Hey, I'm not that new anymore.

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post  aznxguy01 Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:27 am

I only caught the last 15 minutes or so of the debate, but a striking difference that I saw was whenever Obama was saying something, McCain would just jump in and interrupt him; he'd barely give Obama a chance to speak! That tells me that McCain is being too defensive (because he knows he's at a disadvantage already since he's running the Republican ticket). Moreover, Obama would sometimes even stop and let McCain interject and say what he wanted to say. The whole time this was going on, it looked like Obama was the "calm, collected guy" whereas McCain looked like the nervous one who's constantly fidgeting and has something caustic to say every time he opens his mouth. Round 1 = Obama & Co.

Btw...did you catch the "presidential debate" on SNL last night? If not, definitely youtube it Smile Don't forget about the Palin/Clinton parody either!
    hollander208
    hollander208
    Clan Moderator
    Clan Moderator

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post  hollander208 Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:35 am

I'll tell you what, I'm voting for Mccain because one of the many reasons is that I carry a side arm, Springfield Armory XD .45 4" tactical service pistol, where ever I go. Yes I carry a pistol where ever I go because I am allowed by the state of Minnesota and 14 other states to carry a firearm pistol. It is my right to keep and bear arms by the 2nd Amendment. I also have the right to protect myself in any means necessary including taking anothers life to protect my own in self-defence. Obama wants to take my right to bear arms, meaning carrying a pistol or pistols. Another reason is that he wants to raise taxes on basically everything. There is also a rumor that leaked from high up that Obama is getting funding from an external source, which I do not base my vote on. If Mccain is the next hitler so be it. He only has a 4 year term unlike 30+ years. We the people have the power to impeach without being jailed or killed. One last thought, if Obama wins he WILL! be killed within one month.
    Amb3r
    Amb3r
    Clan Developer
    Clan Developer

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post  Amb3r Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:46 am

This is a little bit like what heppened at the debate
    http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=zpFw44BnIz4

No offence Razz
    coltencool
    coltencool
    Scout
    Scout

Male
    Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post  coltencool Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:26 pm

-_- if maclain wins america is gonna be f'ck more then having bush for these two years
    O6M6E6N
    Militia
    Militia

Male
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2008-08-22

Post  O6M6E6N Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:28 pm

sephirothk1ng
    sephirothk1ng
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male

Post  sephirothk1ng Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:30 am

i feel ya hollander, our founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms in order to rebel against the government should anything go wrong, however right now we need someone more interested in a foreign policy that doesn't suck ass (cough iraq war cough). Iraq actually has so much money from us right now, they don't know what to do with it, while we are over here where the DJII (dow jones industrial index) fell through the 10k point line (which is really bad.).

On the other note, another reason why mccain shouldn't be president is because i'm confident that once he takes a seat in the oval office, he'll be like "holy shit guys...this is so amazing i can't believe it!" in which case he will have a heart attack, die, and woahhhh who's our pres now? Sarah...Palin aka woman who will fuck america using a strap on dildo. If you guys love SNL, and have watched Tina Fey's parodies on sarah palin (side note, those 2 women look SO much alike...SO much it's scary), the second parody where she was talking to katie kouric was actually mostly true...which is scary (true as in, sarah palin actually said most of those things).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:02 am