Official forums located at www.clansgfh.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Latest topics

» test
Warhammer online |review EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 am by Mrconfus3d

» Building a new computer
Warhammer online |review EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 am by hollander208

» Bot hosting
Warhammer online |review EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 am by Mrconfus3d

» Tetris
Warhammer online |review EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 am by Mrconfus3d

» fmylife
Warhammer online |review EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:20 pm by hollander208

» Xfire skin
Warhammer online |review EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 pm by Mrconfus3d

» Pay to play or Free to play? Debate it here!
Warhammer online |review EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 pm by hollander208

» Legendary Gladiators 1.6a
Warhammer online |review EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm by hollander208

» Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage
Warhammer online |review EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 pm by hollander208

Top posters

Mrconfus3d (351)
Warhammer online |review Bar_leftWarhammer online |review BarWarhammer online |review Bar_right 
sephirothk1ng (176)
Warhammer online |review Bar_leftWarhammer online |review BarWarhammer online |review Bar_right 
Amb3r (89)
Krintii (88)
O6M6E6N (82)
coltencool (60)
redninja7 (57)
usmc.avrora (55)
hollander208 (48)
Xx_d00m_xX (47)

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

2 posters

Warhammer online |review

Mrconfus3d
    Mrconfus3d
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male
    Number of posts : 351
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Warhammer online |review Empty Warhammer online |review

Post  Mrconfus3d Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:59 pm

Experience the glory of Realm vs. Realm! Declare your allegiance and join hundreds of thousands of mighty heroes on the battlefields of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning to experience the epic nature of war. Enter a grim fantasy world where the armies of Order (Dwarfs, High Elves, and Empire) and Destruction (Greenskins, Dark Elves, and Chaos) collide to determine the fate of nations. Invade enemy lands, besiege imposing fortresses, and sack sprawling capital cities for the glory of your Realm. Wield devastating magic and deadly weapons, battle monstrous creatures, and join your brothers-in-arms in epic Public Quests™. Climb the Bastion Stair, carry your Guild Banner into battle, and unlock the secrets of the Tome of Knowledge as you travel the world. Sharpen your blade and prepare to unleash your inner mutation—the Age of Reckoning has begun and WAR IS EVERYWHERE!

- Realm vs. Realm (RvR) gameplay means you will never fight alone, but as part of an army of allied players sworn to defend your homeland and conquer enemy Realms. Your every action—every quest completed, every battle fought—contributes to the war effort and can turn the tide of battle, bringing victory to your Realm!
    - Experience the camaraderie of fighting side-by-side with allied players against otherwise insurmountable odds in groundbreaking Public Quests. These cooperative PvE encounters unfold across multiple stages and allow solo players to experience the glory of RvR.
    - Embark on the endless quest to complete the Tome of Knowledge and unlock Warhammer lore, detailed monster information, new abilities and rewards, and major story plotlines. The Tome is also the story of your life in the game, tracking your achievements to share and compare with others.
    - Explore massive Living Cities that become more or less prosperous based on a Realm's overall performance in the ongoing war. Navigate a maze of twisting streets, visit the local tavern, explore a dark under-city, and meet colorful personalities in a city full of adventure.
    - Advanced guild features give unprecedented control to leaders and members, and make guilds an integral part of the war efforts. Guilds can create unique heraldry, capture and claim keeps, and earn Guild Tactics as they grow in power along with their members.

I, Hatchetman, and amber ( is going to get it) have this game. It is amazing, and totally worth the 15 dollars a month. When Hatchetman, amber, and i hit level 40 i am going to make SgFh as a guild in Warhammer online. Check it out, kickass game.

Last edited by Mrconfus3d on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    usmc.avrora
    usmc.avrora
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male
    Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Warhammer online |review Empty Re: Warhammer online |review

Post  usmc.avrora Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:02 am

sounds cool
    Mrconfus3d
    Mrconfus3d
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male
    Number of posts : 351
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post  Mrconfus3d Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:28 am

Mrconfus3d wrote:Experience the glory of Realm vs. Realm! Declare your allegiance and join hundreds of thousands of mighty heroes on the battlefields of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning to experience the epic nature of war. Enter a grim fantasy world where the armies of Order (Dwarfs, High Elves, and Empire) and Destruction (Greenskins, Dark Elves, and Chaos) collide to determine the fate of nations. Invade enemy lands, besiege imposing fortresses, and sack sprawling capital cities for the glory of your Realm. Wield devastating magic and deadly weapons, battle monstrous creatures, and join your brothers-in-arms in epic Public Quests™. Climb the Bastion Stair, carry your Guild Banner into battle, and unlock the secrets of the Tome of Knowledge as you travel the world. Sharpen your blade and prepare to unleash your inner mutation—the Age of Reckoning has begun and WAR IS EVERYWHERE!

- Realm vs. Realm (RvR) gameplay means you will never fight alone, but as part of an army of allied players sworn to defend your homeland and conquer enemy Realms. Your every action—every quest completed, every battle fought—contributes to the war effort and can turn the tide of battle, bringing victory to your Realm!
    - Experience the camaraderie of fighting side-by-side with allied players against otherwise insurmountable odds in groundbreaking Public Quests. These cooperative PvE encounters unfold across multiple stages and allow solo players to experience the glory of RvR.
    - Embark on the endless quest to complete the Tome of Knowledge and unlock Warhammer lore, detailed monster information, new abilities and rewards, and major story plotlines. The Tome is also the story of your life in the game, tracking your achievements to share and compare with others.
    - Explore massive Living Cities that become more or less prosperous based on a Realm's overall performance in the ongoing war. Navigate a maze of twisting streets, visit the local tavern, explore a dark under-city, and meet colorful personalities in a city full of adventure.
    - Advanced guild features give unprecedented control to leaders and members, and make guilds an integral part of the war efforts. Guilds can create unique heraldry, capture and claim keeps, and earn Guild Tactics as they grow in power along with their members.

I, Hatchetman, and amber ( is going to get it) have this game. It is amazing, and totally worth the 15 dollars a month. When Hatchetman, amber, and i hit level 40 i am going to make SgFh as a guild in Warhammer online. Check it out, kickass game.

Yeah all that up there is shit. I cancelled my subscription before the free month was over. Terrible game. You find yourself very bored halfway through leveling because its all the same stuff with higher leveled monsters. There is absolutely no skill in the pvp. Sence there are at least 20 classes, they had to balance it out one way or another, therefore making pvp completely retarded with all classes having similar spells. Then u got the "RvR", which is simply in WoW terms a couple raid groups put together fighting each other. You know what sucks tho...? There game engine is crap. So you got over half the population of war lagging to death in normal play, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT US TO PLAY WITH 80 PLAYERS AROUND US...and thats really the main point. Getting 80 players on one side, 80 on the other and killing each other. Thats it. Lame Then you got server ques that take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour or longer. I get an average of 20-50 fps in fallout 3 with medium settings (old graphics card). Hey wanna know my average on war? 10!!!!!!! hahaha. It ranges anywhere from 4 to 15, sometimes 20 if im lucky and if no one is around. I advise you not to get it coming from an actual gamer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:21 am