Official forums located at www.clansgfh.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Latest topics

» test
Does any know how to bhop on css? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 am by Mrconfus3d

» Building a new computer
Does any know how to bhop on css? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 am by hollander208

» Bot hosting
Does any know how to bhop on css? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 am by Mrconfus3d

» Tetris
Does any know how to bhop on css? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 am by Mrconfus3d

» fmylife
Does any know how to bhop on css? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:20 pm by hollander208

» Xfire skin
Does any know how to bhop on css? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 pm by Mrconfus3d

» Pay to play or Free to play? Debate it here!
Does any know how to bhop on css? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 pm by hollander208

» Legendary Gladiators 1.6a
Does any know how to bhop on css? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm by hollander208

» Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage
Does any know how to bhop on css? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 pm by hollander208

Top posters

Mrconfus3d (351)
Does any know how to bhop on css? Bar_leftDoes any know how to bhop on css? BarDoes any know how to bhop on css? Bar_right 
sephirothk1ng (176)
Does any know how to bhop on css? Bar_leftDoes any know how to bhop on css? BarDoes any know how to bhop on css? Bar_right 
Amb3r (89)
Krintii (88)
O6M6E6N (82)
coltencool (60)
redninja7 (57)
usmc.avrora (55)
hollander208 (48)
Xx_d00m_xX (47)

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

3 posters

Does any know how to bhop on css?

13lade-of-War
    13lade-of-War
    I like my 4 stars.
    I like my 4 stars.

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

Does any know how to bhop on css? Empty Does any know how to bhop on css?

Post  13lade-of-War Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:06 am

Hey guys, do any of you guys know how to bhop on counter strike source? I just want to know how to do it?
    Mrconfus3d
    Mrconfus3d
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male
    Number of posts : 351
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Does any know how to bhop on css? Empty Re: Does any know how to bhop on css?

Post  Mrconfus3d Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Step1
    Push the 'W' key to get an initial run up.

Step2
    RELEASING the 'w' key press the strafe key (D or A) and move your mouse in the direction of the strafe(ie: if 'A' move mouse left in a little arc or if 'D' move mouse right by say 30 degrees) + JUMP

Step3
    You will now initiate a forward curved jump , in the left or right direction(Please note never to use the 'w' key for acceleration here after).

Step4
    When your about to land after the first jump, hit the opposite strafe key and curve your mouse in the same direction of your strafe and hit jump EXACTLY when you land after the first jump. Doing this a little too early or little too late will cut the bunny hop.

Step5
    IF You got the timing and mouse movement right you will quickly move forward faster, and you will need to repeat Steps 2 to 4 repeatedly.

Tips & Warnings:
    # Before you start i would suggest you bind the jump control to the mouse wheel down of your mouse, in the options -> Settings. Make mouse wheel down as your alternative jump, the default being SPACE BAR.

# The trick is to get the rhythm and keep going left n right n left n right with both your strafe and mouse movement, hitting jump at the right time of landing.

# With proper timing and practice you'll be able to move faster using the Bunny Hops (B HOPS)

# You can also Reverse Bhop by replacing the forward key with back key, and following the same steps mentioned in the article. Reverse bhop makes you bhop backwards, and can be used to make quick escape jumps when being shot at.

# NEVER HIT THE FORWARD KEY ONCE you start B hopping. Acceleration is obtained by using strafe and proper mouse movement. Forward key is only used for initial acceleration.
    hollander208
    hollander208
    Clan Moderator
    Clan Moderator

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post  hollander208 Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:26 pm

It's funny when the whole team does it while rushing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:52 pm