Official forums located at www.clansgfh.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Latest topics

» test
Expansion into different games EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 am by Mrconfus3d

» Building a new computer
Expansion into different games EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 am by hollander208

» Bot hosting
Expansion into different games EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 am by Mrconfus3d

» Tetris
Expansion into different games EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 am by Mrconfus3d

» fmylife
Expansion into different games EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:20 pm by hollander208

» Xfire skin
Expansion into different games EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 pm by Mrconfus3d

» Pay to play or Free to play? Debate it here!
Expansion into different games EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 pm by hollander208

» Legendary Gladiators 1.6a
Expansion into different games EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm by hollander208

» Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage
Expansion into different games EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 pm by hollander208

Top posters

Mrconfus3d (351)
Expansion into different games Bar_leftExpansion into different games BarExpansion into different games Bar_right 
sephirothk1ng (176)
Expansion into different games Bar_leftExpansion into different games BarExpansion into different games Bar_right 
Amb3r (89)
Krintii (88)
O6M6E6N (82)
coltencool (60)
redninja7 (57)
usmc.avrora (55)
hollander208 (48)
Xx_d00m_xX (47)

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Expansion into different games

Mrconfus3d
    Mrconfus3d
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male
    Number of posts : 351
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Expansion into different games Empty Expansion into different games

Post  Mrconfus3d Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 am

Hi, We at clan SgFh are only a clan at warcraft 3. But We can begin expansions into different games, we just need players to step up and lead the expansion into the game. I know i know your really confused right now. Ill explain.
    Ok so, we are for warcraft 3 now. The clan only exists in Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. Now say you play counter strike as well as WC3, and you just love that game and want to join a clan. Instead, expand this clan into Counterstrike. You would be the Leader for that game In this clan. You would report to me the members, and I will post those members up on the site. I have counterstrike as well, so we would both be the Leaders there. If you still dont understand this, you can always pm me or xfire or aim and ill be happy to explain. But anyways, When you are a leader in a game for this clan, you will Automatically be recognized as a Supreme God From Hell, having nearly all my abilities on the forum.
    In short, What are your losses? NOTHING! What do you gain? EVERYTHING, starting from more power on the forum, more respect in the clan, and much more.

Here are the minimum requirements for Expanding the clan into another game:
    You must be of the rank: Rank 13: Divine Follower
    Posts needed: 650
    You must have the game you are expanding into.
    You cannot be a noob and expand. Learn the basics, get better at the game, and once your good enough prove to me your worthy to lead the clan on that game

If I mrconfus3d am going to lead the expansion with you: duel/vers me in a game and i will notify you of your performance and if your ready to lead with me or not
    If I mrconfus3d am not leading the expansion with you: You have 2 options, 1) Upload a screenshot of your score/ Endgame results. 2) upload a video of you playing the game.
    Once you expand the clan, lets say to Counterstrike, then there will be a Counterstrike division on The site. It will have all that games stats, players, etc. And for xfire, you would have to join another clan by the name of SgFh: Counterstrike division. So you would be in two clans, not one. one would be Saint gods From He11 and one would be SgFh: Counterstrike division.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:53 am