Official forums located at www.clansgfh.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Latest topics

» test
The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 am by Mrconfus3d

» Building a new computer
The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 am by hollander208

» Bot hosting
The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 am by Mrconfus3d

» Tetris
The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 am by Mrconfus3d

» fmylife
The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:20 pm by hollander208

» Xfire skin
The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 pm by Mrconfus3d

» Pay to play or Free to play? Debate it here!
The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 pm by hollander208

» Legendary Gladiators 1.6a
The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm by hollander208

» Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage
The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 pm by hollander208

Top posters

Mrconfus3d (351)
The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) Bar_leftThe life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) BarThe life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) Bar_right 
sephirothk1ng (176)
The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) Bar_leftThe life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) BarThe life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) Bar_right 
Amb3r (89)
Krintii (88)
O6M6E6N (82)
coltencool (60)
redninja7 (57)
usmc.avrora (55)
hollander208 (48)
Xx_d00m_xX (47)

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

5 posters

The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really)

RP_KarmaKontrol
    RP_KarmaKontrol
    Last promotion until i'm ranked.

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) Empty The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really)

Post  RP_KarmaKontrol Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:26 pm

My teacher asked me to think over the question

"Why are we here" So I concluded with 42.
    Mrconfus3d
    Mrconfus3d
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male
    Number of posts : 351
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) Empty Re: The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really)

Post  Mrconfus3d Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:49 pm

the big bang =O Shocked
    sephirothk1ng
    sephirothk1ng
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male
    Number of posts : 176

The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really) Empty Re: The life, the universe, and everything - NEED HELP(not really)

Post  sephirothk1ng Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:24 am

eh i already had an entire thread to that. Essentially we're just here to fuck and hope our babies aren't retarded so they can do greater things for society.
    Amb3r
    Amb3r
    Clan Developer
    Clan Developer

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post  Amb3r Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:22 am

Bring balance to earth, even though we've kinda failed at it
    Xx_d00m_xX
    Xx_d00m_xX

Number of posts : 47

Post  Xx_d00m_xX Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:41 pm

isn't it obvious?? our ancestors were created to create generations and generations of people, whose exact genetics would produce the single final perfect specimen: MExD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:50 am