Official forums located at www.clansgfh.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Latest topics

» test
A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 am by Mrconfus3d

» Building a new computer
A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 am by hollander208

» Bot hosting
A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 am by Mrconfus3d

» Tetris
A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 am by Mrconfus3d

» fmylife
A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:20 pm by hollander208

» Xfire skin
A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 pm by Mrconfus3d

» Pay to play or Free to play? Debate it here!
A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 pm by hollander208

» Legendary Gladiators 1.6a
A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm by hollander208

» Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage
A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 pm by hollander208

Top posters

Mrconfus3d (351)
A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today Bar_leftA funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today BarA funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today Bar_right 
sephirothk1ng (176)
A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today Bar_leftA funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today BarA funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today Bar_right 
Amb3r (89)
Krintii (88)
O6M6E6N (82)
coltencool (60)
redninja7 (57)
usmc.avrora (55)
hollander208 (48)
Xx_d00m_xX (47)

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

4 posters

A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today

Mrconfus3d
    Mrconfus3d
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male
    Number of posts : 351
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today Empty A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today

Post  Mrconfus3d Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:18 am

Ok so today, when i went to my bio class, my teacher was like ok, FOLLOW THE DIRECTION CAREFULLY. and she gave us a paper like this

HOW WELL CAN YOU FOLLOW DIRECTIONS?

Directions: Read this whole paper first, then follow the directions given. (Your teacher will be watching you and making notes of what you do, so read carefully.) You have a 5 minute time limit to complete the parts of this test. Carefully read all of the parts of the test before doing anything.

1 Write your name on the upper right corner.
    2 Put the date in the upper left corner
    3 Write the name of the month that begins with the letter "D" in the top of the left hand corner of your test paper.
    4 Add 15 to the answer you got in part #2, and write this new total directly underneath your answer for part #3.
    5 In the lower left hand corner of your test paper, write the names of your favorite singer and your favorite group
    6 Put your left shoe on your desk and leave it there.
    7 In the lower right hand corner of your test paper, draw a rectangle and inside the rectangle draw a five pointed star. The size of these drawings is not important
    8 Stand up and wave to everyone in the classroom.
    9 Write the name of the first president of the United States on the back of your test paper anywhere you choose. If you dont know who this is, write your name instead.
    10 Take the number of dwarfs in the Snow White story and add it to the number of bears in the Goldilocks story. Divide by 2. Write this total in the approximate center of your test paper.
    11 Yell, "I found the answer!"
    12 Think of a number between 1 and 50. Double that number. Add 20. Add 6. Subtract by 17. Subtract by 9. Divide by 2. Write this number on your test paper directly underneath your answer to part #11
    13 Now that you have carefully read all of the parts so far, and you have not carried out any of the actual work, skip the next 2 parts and go back and only complete parts #1 & #2.
    14 The name of the first president of the United States is George Washington. He was president from 1789 to 1797. Add the 2 dates together to see if the total is less then 5000
    15 You should not be reading the end of the exam before the beginning of the exam, but now that you are here, you have just wasted some of the time you may need to complete the test.

All in all i have one word for this. Rofl.
    Also, she tested us with this because one week ago, half the class forgot to follow directions on a test. Some didnt put there name, some didnt put the version number, some just left it completely blank and filled out the test. So yeah. And btw. noone passed this test. One guy behind me asked if number 13 was a trick question. =D lol!
    sephirothk1ng
    sephirothk1ng
    Supreme God From Hell
    Supreme God From Hell

Male
    Number of posts : 176
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today Empty Re: A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today

Post  sephirothk1ng Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:25 am

you shoulda been like, dude don't you get it? number 13 is the number you're suppose to do question 12 with, and then once you get that, you have to use that number in question 14 to solve for 15. Ok let me help you, so this is a special right triangle, and i've listed the sides as OH SHIT, dude just figure it out, she almost caught us cheating.
    O6M6E6N
    Militia
    Militia

Male
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2008-08-22

A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today Empty Re: A funny assignment my bio teacher gave us today

Post  O6M6E6N Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:40 am

lol nic e i wish my tests werethis easy... Razz hah i ahve liek 92 verbs i need conjugate... number 13 is TOTALLY a trick question NAAWWTTTTTT
    Amb3r
    Amb3r
    Clan Developer
    Clan Developer

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post  Amb3r Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:48 am

You dont know what conjugating words is like untill youve conjugated our words
    Rindfleischetikettieungsüberwachungsaupgabenübertrogungsgesetz =
    ( Law that regulates beef labilation and supervision)

Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesselschaftskapitän
    Donaus ship companie's captian

Razz

And dont let me start on ... speedlimit...
    O6M6E6N
    Militia
    Militia

Male

Post  O6M6E6N Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:06 am

lol ok tha is odd... what is that retard speak???
    Amb3r
    Amb3r
    Clan Developer
    Clan Developer

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post  Amb3r Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:13 am

thats nice Rolling Eyes
    its german
    O6M6E6N
    Militia
    Militia

Male

Post  O6M6E6N Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:36 pm

yeah i knows im sorry Razz i have wanted to rlean german for a while lol i have family friends there adn they send me german books but im liek... wtf how am i supposed to read this, so i just fin the books in english on like google books or the internet or something and then email them back like a review of it that i copy past form the internet XD soem times i can read the childish books Very Happy:D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:03 pm